Please read All the information below relating to the ‘Video Submission’ CLASP competition. Attached is the competitor list for all grades and events plus the Grade 2 and Grade 1 selected tunes. Please note I have not filled in any own choice tunes.
Please note there are 3 labelled tabs at the bottom of each 'Selected Tunes' excel file for Grades 1, 2 and 3.
All video submission links should be sent to Margaret Dunn by Midnight on Sunday 1st November email@example.com
Results will be announced on Saturday 7th November at 9pm via the CLASP Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheCLASP
Please note you do not need to have a Facebook account to access the video. However, results will also be posted on the CLASP website following the video announcement.
VIDEO Submissions - Video’s should be submitted separately for Light Music and Piobaireachd events. Light Music recordings should include ALL light music events entered. Video submissions should be uploaded to You Tube and then competitors should email the link(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
All CLASP competitors should introduce themselves at the start of their video recording and include the following information: Competitors Name/ Grade/Light Music or Piobaireachd event/ Name of Competition and year. For example: My name is John Smith and I will be taking part in the Grade 3 Light Music events for the CLASP Competition, 2020. This information should also be included (typed into description box) when uploading your competition recording(s) on You Tube - Please see instructional video on how to upload a video recorded on your smart phone to YouTube https://youtu.be/t-tDxsafFX8
- PERFORMANCE DRESS
Highland attire is required.
- VIDEO Submissions - Videos should be submitted separately for Light Music and Piobaireachd events. Light Music recordings should include ALL light music events entered. Video submissions should be uploaded to You Tube and then competitors should email the link(s) to email@example.com
- Each video submission must be made in one complete take (no editing allowed), but use as many attempts as you want. For Light music events, competitors can stop between events to retune or have a drink of water.
- Your videos must not be recorded before Sunday 25thOctober, 2020
- All Video submissions must be emailed to CLASP admin by midnight (UK time) on Sunday 1stNovember 2020.
- Your video should show most or all of your body, including your head. Your video must be lighted properly so your face and hands can be clearly seen. Videos with poor lighting or sound may not be accepted.
- Competitors are allowed to tune up prior to starting their performance, just as you would in a regular competition setting.
UPLOADING VIDEO ENTRIES
All entries will be video submitted using the free platform, You Tube. CLASP admin will share each competitors’ video submission link with their relevant judge for the adjudication process. Please note CLASP will provide support and clear steps for competitors uploading video submission. Here is a link to uploading a video using a smart phone https://youtu.be/t-tDxsafFX8
By entering this competition, all performers give CLASP permission to publish their performance(s) in part and/or in full on the digital/social media channels selected for the competition.